Monday, March 17, 2008

Catching up..

Well, it's been a couple of days since you last heard from the Browns. Not too much excitement has happened. Yesterday, we had a new first for Lili. It was our first time going to Sunday School AND big church. She was an angel! She slept through Sunday School, and cooed all the way through the service. Now some might have found the cooing distracting, but we were lucky enough to be sitting behind Mrs. Cora Etta and her family. Mrs. Cora Etta was one of the very first nurses to care for our Lilibug in the hospital, so she understood. After church, we came home so Eric could get some rest..he was exhausted! I also got to go out for some "Mommy time" at Barnes & Noble with the gift card that my sweet husband bought me. I got three books that I'm really excited about..and I'm hoping they'll really help me to get some perspective on my life right now, and God's role in and plan for it. Sunday night we went out to dinner with Lili's "big sister" Emily. Emily is our adopted college student, and we love her. She's a wonderful Godly young woman who is so much fun! We can't wait to go see the buffalo ranch with her..and we'd love to meet her beefalo! After dinner, we came home and went through the second night of Lili's new and improved bed time routine. She finally seems to be enjoying bath time!

Then came MONDAY (cue the music of dread)..it was super hard for me to go back to work this morning after Spring Break..I'm so READY FOR SUMMER!! Lili stayed home with Dad, and ran some errands today, including stopping by the church to schedule her dedication..we'll keep you updated on when that will be. For now, I'm off to cuddle with my little girl!

No comments: