Friday, March 6, 2009

Rough Week..

This week has been a rough one, starting with a Monday morning phone call saying that Lili's Grandpa Bob (my dad) had a heart attack. We eventually got word that he would be having a heart cath procedure on Tuesday morning..in our family, this wasn't too alarming considering dad has had this procedure several times, and has had much more serious procedures. He had the surgery on Tuesday morning, and the doctor inserted four more stints into his heart. Everything went well, and dad is feeling better already, after going home on Wednesday. This was definitely an answered prayer.

On Wednesday night, I woke up with an awful earache. I toughed out the day at work, then ended up spending 2 hours in the urgent care clinic. Considering that we'll be leaving for vacation on a plane in less than a week, I decided that ear problems were nothing to mess with. Apparently my sinuses are draining into my ears, causing my eardrum to retract..I have no idea what that means, but I can tell you that it's not comfortable. So, it's an antibiotic and sudafed for me. Hopefully, I'll be as good as new in a few days..though the dr. assured me that things would get worse before they got better..great.

On Sunday, we'll be heading up to Houston to spend some time with SeaStar, Jon, and the boys. We're planning a big family trip to the zoo. We may even get to see Aunt Jenn Jenn and the girls! We'll also be stopping by for some shopping to pick up a few last minute things for the trip to Hawaii..prepare for some cute pictures!
Twins + Lili = cuteness overload!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

owwie. You and BooBear can compare notes on your eardrums...

I left you a present in my newest post - get over there and pick up your mommy of the year award!!!