Monday, February 9, 2009

Monday Memories

There's not a whole lot of new news in the Brown household. Eric's almost completely over the illness of last week, but it seems like mine is just beginning. I'll get through it, I just pray that little Miss Lili will remain as happy, healthy, and unaffected as she has to this point.

I thought that for this Monday I would share a "Monday Memory". This is one of the first photos taken of Lili and I in the hospital. That day was such a blessing in our family's lives. Lili brings so much joy to everyone that she meets. I hope that this post finds all of my readers well (both of you!).

2 comments:

Lisa said...

look at that fat baby - we sure do love the lili-pie.

Who else reads your blog? LOL.

Love you!

Chris, Allie, and Rylie said...

Aww, love that picture...and I must say I am so proud of you for how many entries you've made lately!

Love and miss you!